Thursday, June 9, 2011

Conversation


Steven
What the hell did you to me?
9:43 PM

Owen
 What do you mean?
 9:50 PM

Steven
 Something feels wrong. I almost feel as bad as when I was possessed. What's happening tome?
9:51 PM

Owen
There are unfortunate side effects to the ritual. 
9:53 PM

Steven
What the fuck?You never told me that. What kind of side effects?/
9:54 PM

Owen
I'm sorry. I was told that it resembles many symptoms of major depression. It also introduces numbness to emotional responses. There are many effects.
9:55 PM

Owen
It varies though. It depends on the individual.
9:56 PM

Steven
Dude, this is fucked up.
9:59 PM

Owen
I'm sorry.
10:00 PM

Steven
It's ok. Thanks.
10:20 PM



















I don't know what else to do. I feel horrible about all of this. What the fuck else is there to do, though? I'm doing all I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment