Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bloodlust

It's like I've been turned into a vampire. I walk around at night, lurking the streets as if I'm looking for some wayward wanderer to consume. And then, the mirrors; I keep looking into mirrors, and it's as if like, I see little flashes of another person replacing me in the mirror?

And the thing is... that person looks a little like Grey.

That's not even the worst part. The worst part is underneath all of this. All of this fear, paranoia, insomnia, and chaos, there's this recurring.... anger, inside of me. It keeps bubbling to the surface, pushing against my mind and every time it does I come close to giving in and letting it overtake me.

No. Wait. That's not the worst part of it all.

The worst part is sometimes that anger manifests as a bloodlust.

And fuck. What the fuck am I anyways. Am I. Am I like turning into something like a serial killer? Is that what this is??

I just want it stop.

1 comment: