Friday, March 18, 2011

Inside and Outside



Something is happening to me.

I don’t know why, but I feel like I’m rotting away. I feel… I feel like I’m slowly dying inside and outside. For the past week, I’ve been constantly forgetting things, suddenly remembering things, and constantly questioning the order of my life. Everything’s become chaos and it just won’t goddamn stop.

And the voices. I’m hearing voices. Or, at least I think they’re voices… and not just one continuous voice screaming and laughing and whispering in the background. I’m hoping it’s just voices.

What’s happening to me?? Am I like… going crazy? Or was I already crazy… and now it’s been released? Maybe I’m broken. Maybe I’m breaking and my inner demons are spilling out and I can’t fight them off.

Or maybe this is reality and

No comments:

Post a Comment