Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Fear Mythos


The mythos is finally beginning to take shape, and I couldn’t be more proud of us. We’ve worked hard, pulling together the bits and pieces to this, and finally it’s all beginning to solidify. There have been some changes, and they’ve all been to the benefit of our group. We are no longer the mythos I envisioned, we are the Mythos we envisioned.

We are the Fear Mythos; because sometimes, fear is the appropriate response.

I don’t know where we’re going to go from here. We could branch off a million different ways. The direction we take is in our hands, and in my hands. What will we become?

This is exciting, but also so scary. There’s a million different ways we can go wrong here. The sad thing is, if we mess up big enough once, it could ruin our impression forever. I’m willing to take that risk, and any other one, because this is opportunity, and that isn’t exactly a common thing for me.

I think I’ve finally found a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment