Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Mythos


It’s a risky idea. It might end up like every other idea I’ve ever had. But I’m ready to go through with it. I don’t know, this idea just feels different than any other. It feels like I HAVE to go through with it; to get it off my chest. I haven’t felt like this in a long time, or hell, ever.

I want to create another Mythos.

Now, please don’t ridicule me. I admit, I may be getting over my head. How could I ever fucking hope to do something like that? But please, hear me out.

I want to create something where others can create freely, something more akin to a writer’s group, than an internet fad; something where no one is held back by the Slender Man or common community standards. I want to create something that’ll unite others and give them a chance for them to make their own storylines, and creatures, and what have you.

I don’t know how I’ll go about that yet. I honestly don’t. I’m thinking I might create a thread on TV Tropes about it. TV Tropes is where I spend most of my time on the internet, and it’s where I’m most comfortable. There, I’m sure someone will be interested.

I’m excited. I really, really am. I haven’t felt like this in such a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment