Sunday, February 20, 2011

Upstairs


I wish my room had a door so I could shut myself off completely. Whenever mom comes upstairs (to either yell at my brothers, or use the bathroom), I move farther into my room. It doesn’t do anything… but it’s like a natural reaction.

I usually go on long walks to escape her and the house, but I can’t this time. I don’t have the energy anymore. I feel so weak.

My brothers and I got into a fight earlier. I don’t remember what it was over. I hate getting into fights with them. I feel so vulnerable, and they always say just the right thing to push me into self-doubt.

At least we didn’t start throwing punches again.

Everyone hates me. I tried talking to my little sister earlier. She wouldn’t talk back to me. She just ignored me, like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment